Temperature and PPE detection on several people simultaneously
Safety is a solution for measuring body temperature and detecting the use of masks and glasses for groups of people simultaneously. Two cameras (one thermal and one standard ) are used in this solution and their images are processed with Artificial Intelligence technology.
Incorporates a VMS system for the examination of video streams both locally and remotely.
Remote monitoring allows controlling different areas simultaneously.
It's designed to be easily integrated into access control systems for groups of people including transit areas where you want to increase safety and risk prevention.
- The system allows integration for audible or light alarms when detecting an abnormal situation within a group of people
- It is optional to include calibration equipment for the thermal camera to increase its precision up to 0.3°.
Protect your people and community
Safety Solution: Temperature and PPE detection on several people simultaneously
Adding intelligence to your investment in safety
The product consists of a Heureka Edge device, a thermal camera and a standard CCTV camera.
· Easily installable, it only requires a power supply.
· Image capture in a range of 3 to 6 meters of distance from the camera.
· Stable and constant light conditions within the capture area (This must be an internal area with stable temperature).
· Temperature measurement accuracy of 0.5°C.
· 99% accuracy for mask and glasses identification.
· VMS system with monitoring interface for video streaming exploitation.
· Digital output to be integrated into an access control system.
· Possibility of integrating an acoustic or light signal in case of alarm.
· Possibility of sending notices and alarms by SMS or email, network connection required.
· People counting.
· Detection of each person temperature and PPE.
· Dual camera system (thermal and visual).
· Building entrances.
· Digital outputs connector.
· Office entrances.
· Luminous pilots.
· Power 110/220 V.
The system detects:
· Public transport.
· Shopping malls.
· Public areas such as park entrances.
Outputs for connection to light alarm, siren, or access control system:
Digital output activation in case of high temperature.
Digital output activation when an individual is not waring a mask.
Digital output activation when temperature cannot be measure due to wearing glasses.
Outputs for data integration:
Sending detection data, alerts and warnings to remote systems by calling APIs.
Video stream output:
Sends video streaming to VMS systems, even though it includes VMS in device which can be accessed remotely.
How does it work?
1. Set up the cameras
2. Feed them into Heureka
3. Get results
Place the cameras in the area of analysis.
Pervasive patented AI technology is already trained and optimized for key use cases.
You can obtain actionable insights, online reports and API enabled classification to enhance your company processes.