Individual PPE's Detection
Our Mask detection solution is locally installed for mask and glasses identification in individual people facing a camera which processes the image with Artificial Intelligence Technology.
It is designed to be easily integrated into access control systems via digital output.
Protect your people and community
Mask Detection: Facial PPE's Identification
Adding intelligence to your investment in safety
The solution consists of a processing device and a camera that work with realtime images to automate the access control process for mask detection.
· Easily installable, it only requires a power supply.
· Detection distance within 1 meter or less from the camera’s capture point.
· Accuracy > 99%.
· Digital output for integration into the access control and/or visitor management systems.
· Possibility of integrating an audible or light signal in case of alarm.
· Ability to send notices and alarms by SMS or email, network connection required.
· CCTV Camera.
· Optional display screen.
· Digital outputs connector.
· Offices Entrances.
· Luminous pilots.
· Power 110/220 V.
· Public transport.
The system detects:
· Retail store.
Outputs for connection to light alarm, siren, or access control system:
Digital output activation when an individual is not wearing a mask or safety glasses (configurable).
Outputs for data integration:
Sending data, alerts and warnings to remote systems through API call.
How does it work?
1. Set up the cameras
2. Feed them into Heureka
3. Get results
Place the cameras in the area of analysis.
Pervasive patented AI technology is already trained and optimized for key use cases.
You can obtain actionable insights, online reports and API enabled classification to enhance safety.