Temperature and PPE detection in access controls
Access Control detection is a stand-alone local solution for measuring body temperature and mask detection of individuals facing a thermal and a CCTV camera using image processing with Artificial Intelligence technology.
The solution is designed to be easily integrated into access control systems via digital output.
It can also be integrated to both light and acoustic alarms in case the person who isbeing detected inflicts the maximum temperature permitted or isn’t wearing the valid PPE.
For temperature measurement it’s mandatory to face the camera without glasses
Protect your people and community
Access Control: Temperature and PPE detection in access controls
Adding intelligence to your investment in safety
The product consists of a processing device, a thermal camera and a CCTV camera.
· Easily installable, it only requires a power supply.
· Temperature measurement distance within 1 meter or less from the camera´s capture point . The person must not be wearing glasses at the moment of the detection.
· Thermal accuracy of 0.5ºC.
· Detection accuracy> 99%.
· Digital output to be integrated into an access control system.
· Possibility of integrating an acoustic or light signal in case of alarms.
· Ability to send events and alarms by SMS or email, network connection required.
· Dual camera system (thermal and visual).
· Optional display screen.
· Digital outputs connector.
· Office entrances.
· Luminous pilots.
· Power 110/220 V.
· Public transport .
The system detects:
· Building entrances.
· Schools, Universities, Kindergarten.
Outputs for connection to light alarm, siren, or access control system:
Digital output activation in case of high temperature.
Digital output activation when an individual is not waring a mask.
Digital output activation when temperature cannot be measure due to wearing glasses.
Outputs for data integration:
Sending detection data, alerts and warnings to remote systems by calling APIs.
Video stream output:
Sends video streaming to VMS systems, even though it includes VMS in device which can be accessed remotely.
How does it work?
1. Set up the cameras
2. Feed them into Heureka
3. Get results
Place the cameras in the area of analysis.
Pervasive patented AI technology is already trained and optimized for key use cases.
You can obtain actionable insights, online reports and API enabled classification to enhance your company processes.